Best practice – industry insight – market potential
Ground Engineering is proud to announce the seventh Basements and Underground Structures Conference, the only event showcasing innovative techniques and practical solutions for constructing complex geotechnical assets.
Attend this year’s conference to:
- Capitalise on the basement boom: find out what projects are in the design pipeline
- Meet the highest standards of safety in your basement delivery
- Gain insight and learn from innovative case studies from key projects
- Network with clients, contractors, designers and the whole supply chain
- Mitigate geotechnical risk to prevent damage to neighbouring structures
Whatever the scale, location or stage of the basements you are involved in, Basements and Underground Structures provides you with an excellent opportunity to learn from peers, gain technical updates and maximise your involvement in this highly active sector.
Key features of this year’s event:
- Breakout sessions – allowing you to focus your experience on infrastructure projects or medium size developments
- Extensive networking – giving you the chance to make new contacts and meet potential clients
- Case histories – sharing best practice from innovative projects and drawing out lessons that can be applied to your own work
- Workshop – pinpointing how temporary works will be designed and delivered on future basement projects
- Drinks reception – rounding off the event with an opportunity to share best practice and project experiences
2014 speakers are currently being confirmed. If you are interested in presenting, please contact the Content Director, James Crumly.